Sunday, August 2, 2009

wat thing happen in 1/8 n 2/8 ...

1/8/2009
tis day is saturday ...
wake up as usual ...
12.00pm...
is too late...
when i finish bath ...
i start using my lovely computer ...
i open my plurk ...
i had 1++ unread plurk ...
c ...
the plucker is rajin 2 plurk ...
haha ...
it's normal ...
coz ...
when we plurk ...
our karma cai dont drop ...
haha ...
night ...
my family n i had our dinner ...
haha ....
i telll mom 2 let me take undang test ...
bt she like 'ai hiu mai hiu "
haiz ...
hate ....
2/8/2009
is 2day ...
father call me n dear go slc ...
we duno go thr 4 wat ...
we "gong gong" go thr ...
reach thr ...
we juz noe wn donate blood ...
bt dear n i din donate ...
haha ...
i scare that needle ...
bt i will try in next time ....
------------END------------

No comments:

Post a Comment